We ordered four beefsteaks.
Her husband tore into a steak.
He wanted a little more pepper to spice up his rump steak.
'Why go out for hamburger when you have steak at home?' he once remarked.
Fine! So can I have your steak?
Yes，it is my steak.
Sausage or steak.
I need four steaks.
“We're going to see your mother.” He said during a dinner. “What?” I nearly spat out my steak inmy mouth.
He shows me rump roasts and rump steaks, and then gives me the bone-in sirloin and a sharpknife.
This rule does not apply to Yellow Pages ads, which do sell steak, but it remains the essence ofall other advertising you do.
One solution might have been to pound food, especially meat — like the steak I brought.
Try to imagine your life if the problem lasted indefinitely and you could no longer enjoy the flavorof an orange or chocolate or taste the difference between chicken and steak.
If you enjoy steak, try cutting it into thin strips for stir fry or cubed for stroganoff.
有人发现了火 -没有人知道什么时候开始的 -然后有人把牛排和蔬菜放在火堆旁烧烤。
Someone discovered fire — no one knows exactly when — and then someone got around toputting steak and veggies on the barbeque.
And he explains that the steak at the heart of your dinner plate not only may destroy your ownheart but actually offers no more nutritional value than a doughnut!
I go to a relatively expensive restaurant and eat a glorious steak with saffron rice, and drink abottle of wine.
At this stage I usually smear hot horseradish on the top steak and Dijon mustard on the inside ofthe lid before fitting it back on to the loaf.
Fat, in, say, a marbled steak, slows the passage of food through the intestine, but only to asmall extent.
It is harder to eat a pig you have seen on a spit than a store-bought steak. This is similar.
So I can have my steak and eat it too!牛排的英文例句
I've ordered a steak.
He prefers his steak well-done.
I want my steak well-done.
I'd like to try the steak, please.
Would you like some beef steaks?
She trimmed the fat off her steak before eating it.
Where does all the blood come from in a rare steak?
Arrange the steak to a warm plate and cover tightly with aluminum foil.牛排的双语例句
1. The steak was tough and the peas were like bullets.
2. Lightly score the surface of the steaks with a knife.
3. I put a forkful of fillet steak in my mouth.
4. Batter the steaks flat.
5. Season the steaks generously with salt and pepper.
6. The steaks were unevenly cooked.
7. I specifically asked for this steak rare.
8. I chomped hungrily through the large steak.
9. Gretchen chewed energetically on the gristled steak.
10. Waiter, I specifically asked for this steak rare.
11. I'll have the steak and chicken combo platter.
12. He prefers his steak well done.
13. The steak is so delicious that he's licking his lips.
14. The steak was so tough that he couldn't eat it.
15. I ate four steaks yesterday.
欢迎分享转载 →牛排的英文 牛排的英文是什么的相关英语知识