What I wear: jeans.
I only buy my jeans at Goodwill.
I quickly stripped my jeans off myself.
Will we all wear the same kind of jeans or pants (like a uniform) or will each culture be different?
These traditions continue at the company where workers amble about the offices in jeans andcasual shirts.
I love the thick texture of jeans.
What about this purple top and these jeans?
How about this purple top and these jeans?
Tell me whether you like the blue skirt or the jeans better.
If, for example, you only wear suits to work, your jeans might be reserved strictly for going out orfor lounging around the house, which means you have few restrictions when selecting a washand fit.
The man in the alley s up his jeans and turns away from the wall.
Yes, you can do that in jeans and a black turtleneck.
Just try not to name-drop those jeans or that celebrity you know in every conversation.
He pulled her sweater off undid the button of her jeans.
Some people like synthetic fabrics because they’re lightweight and dry fast, but jeans are justcomfortable.
A woman in jeans stood at the window of an expensive shop.
But as she kicked, the animal swiped at her leg with its paw and ripped her jeans.
Well, since we are speaking of jeans, you should know that denim is back again forspring/summer 2011.
If this is your first baby, you may not be in maternity clothes yet, but you’ve probably stoppedwearing your smaller blouses and tighter jeans, if only because they’re uncomfortable.
"This final phase of drying them out on my body helps the jeans take on my shape, " he says.牛仔裤的英文例句
You can expect some shrinkage when the jeans are washed.
I feel rather overdressed in this suit everyone else is wearing jeans!
Every other girl except me is wearing jeans.
Long skirts have come into fashion again. Faded jeans are still in fashion too.
Both my sister and I like to wear jeans.
It was a pair of jeans from a denim shop.
He prefers hanging jeans by a belt loop to preserve their shape.
It is inapropriate to wear jeans at a party.
The jeans have come into fashion recently.牛仔裤的双语例句
1. His mother looked ten years younger in jeans and flats.
2. He peered at me like I'd just puked up on his jeans.
3. Nicole loves wearing her diamonds, even with jeans and a white T-shirt.
4. I rigged myself out in thick jeans and heavy belt.
5. There is a strict dress code: no trainers or jeans.
6. Then he got up and brushed off the seat of his jeans.
7. Leather jeans are the must-have fashion item of the season.
8. Jeans look awful on me.
9. Your jeans are in the wash.
10. She used to dress in jeans.
11. He was wearing blue jeans and checked shirt.
12. She was dressed in blue denims.
13. She wore jeans and a hoodie.
14. My jeans wouldn't up.
15. Albert wore a brown suede jacket and jeans.
欢迎分享转载 →牛仔裤英语 牛仔裤的英文是什么的相关英语知识