She soaked bread in milk.
The horse kicked over a milk bucket.
Late for work again, she gulped down a cup of milk, with no time for anything to eat.
The bacteria decomposed the milk into its solid and liquid elements.
The sway of the pail caused some milk to spill out.
So coffee and the milk and whatever you like in your coffee would be the system.
All (of) the milk is there.
It can be anything: spoiled milk from the back of your fridge right down to tar and feathers.
She creeps up on you and drinks the day like a bowl of milk.
I drink milk every morning.
Make your breakfast oatmeal with milk instead of water.
Please heat me some milk.
She swallowed some milk.
This way, the milk belongs to them as owners.
Plastic containers for juice and milk do not work as well because they tend to crack and leakmore readily.
Please pour this milk into that glass.
Most green tea drinkers do not add milk or sugar, but you can if you like.
What would you like, milk or water?牛奶的英文例句
Milk can be made into curds.
Please mix the flour and milk to the right consistency.
I bought the milk retail.
The little cat drank its milk and washed its face.
The kitty licked up the milk.
Do you take milk and sugar in your tea?
Skim milk is almost never skim milk.
Milk and lemon should not be used together since lemon curdles the milk.
A milky coffee is one kind of coffee that is made with a lot of milk.牛奶的双语例句
1. So many things are unsafe these days—milk, cranberry sauce, what have you.
2. She finished putting the milk away and turned around.
3. Their aim will be to produce as much milk as possible.
4. Warm milk is the ideal breeding ground for bacteria.
5. Wayne has a large white coffee in front of him.
6. Many people dunk their foods in coffee, tea or milk.
7. Blend a little milk with the custard powder to form a paste.
8. He popped out to buy a pint of milk.
9. Someone allergic to milk is likely to react to cheese.
10. Milk, oily fish and egg all contain vitamin D.
11. Aim to have at least half a pint of milk each day.
12. I can't find the sugar — and we're out of milk.
13. Stir the custard occasionally to prevent a skin forming.
14. If you wish, you may now have a glass of milk.
15. Milk rounds are threatened as customers switch to buying from supermarkets.
欢迎分享转载 →牛奶英文 牛奶的英文是什么的相关英语知识